The directions are stated on the bottle. To get this particular color here is how we did it.
1. Wash hair in the shower, as normal.
2. I squeezed out as much water out of my hair as I could with my hands. There are many options here. The more dry your hair the more color it will absorb. Because my hair was pretty light to start, I went with a good ol' hand squeeze dry technique.
3. I brought a mirror and a claw clip in the shower with me. I separated my hair in sections and sprayed. Focusing on the ends but also getting close to the root.
4. I waiting about 3 minutes and then rinsed out.
5. Condition and BAMB. I am done.
It is all the rage and we needed to try it. Kristin Ess Rosegold Hair Tint is all you can dream and more.
The directions were simple: wash hair, spray hair, wash out, condition.